- FAQ’s Kuwait Work Permit
Kuwait officially the State of Kuwait , is a country in Western Asia . Kuwait is a developed country with a high-income economy backed by the world’s sixth largest oil reserves. The Kuwaiti dinar is the highest valued currency in the world.Kuwait is the fifth richest country in the world by gross national income per capita. In 2009, Kuwait had the highest Human Development Index in the Arab world.
Currency: Kuwait Dinar
How Much would be my package?
As per your experience
What other benefits you get?
Accommodation, Duty Meals/ Food allowance, , Medical Insurance, Uniform, Will be provided.
Including your holiday return ticket from Kuwait to home and back to the Kuwait after 2 years.
What visa it will be?
It will be a 2-years work permit extendable every year. Including 21 paid leaves annually
What would be the working hours?
Usually it stays between 8 hours 1 hour Break.
What if a get emergency back home in India?
You may come after informing your HOD’s, there may be few more documentation required for the same.
How much I need to pay and when?
10% If your are Selected
15 % After Received offer and after Pre-medical
50% After Gamca medical
25% after stamping.
How to pay the advance funds?
The money must be paid into SAB International Corporate account only, we do not accept any cash payments or money in any of the SAB International personal accounts.
What will Process
- Give Interview
- If you selected you will get offer letter
- After recive offer letter you need to go for Pre-medical
- If you Medically fit we apply for Employmnet VISA by Client
- After 45 days your You will Visa Copy
- after recive VISA copy you need go for Gamca Medical and PCC from Passport office
- after recive all above mentiod documnets with you Passport we give for Stamping
- after around 15 days you will get Passport with Stamping
- then we will provide tickets as per company